Friday, April 3, 2009

Lovely times.

So I wrote this big long thing about how nice the last two days have been, despite the snow, and then Firefox crashed and now I have to start over and I want to go to bed :(

Basically Thursday was lovely because I didn't have to take my math test and I didn't have much to do and after my (crap) lacrosse practice, I came home to a new episode of 'Bones' and a package from Monica which included cookies, a letter, paper, and an origami panda...tasty. That and I did no homework and I went to bed at like 11. So nice.
Today was nice because yesterday was nice and I had a lot of soup. I had miso soup this morning in German and there was a really cool installation in a truck in the parking lot that I got to see and then I spent an hour talking about mythology which was nice. Went to Panda Express with Katie and Emma and we had multiple panic attacks while trying to get back to the parking lot because cars kept coming out and we were scared of getting caught but it was fun anyway and the food was delicious. And being the obese little girl that I am, I had clam chowder and apple juice before going to Shakespeare where I drew a monster in a bottle. I am bad at blogging. Bible was dull and I couldn't focus and so was Stats and I had to wait an hour for lacrosse practice and then my coach said I didn't even have to be there but then I went shopping with some friends for prom dresses even though I don't really want to go to prom and I look bad in dresses. Now here I am, sleepy as ever, and having a nice time of it. Also, my mythology teacher gave me a book that I'm very interested in. What a nice lady.

//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment