Monday, April 20, 2009

MMMMETAL and prom and such.

Hello there.
Drastic changes from last post.
I'm in an excellent mood. I normally hate Mondays, but today it's very sunny and nice out and I've rediscovered my love for metal which is always a bad thing but it makes me so happy sometimes hahahaha. It kind of got triggered by the most recent episode of 'Bones' cuz that episode was all about metal bands and such but then I was hanging out with Jes on Friday and she put on some Chimaira and there was no going back haha.
So, weekend?
I did Day of silence on Friday which was cool even though my German teacher was a bitch about it and then after my (SHITTY) lacrosse game, I went rock climbing with the goalie from the team we played which was really fun but frightening because I'm scared of heights and I'm in bad shape so I'm still sore. (I just stared at this girl for like 5 minutes because I couldn't see very well and I thought she was someone else...oops) Saturday was prom/queer prom and both of those were not exactly my first choice of what to be doing on a Saturday night. I got talked in to going to my school's prom because it's my senior prom and the sentimental girl in me wanted to go but when I got there I realized that I didn't really want much to do with most of the people there so I left after about 20 minutes and Sam and I went to queer prom but I only stayed for like 40 minutes and that consisted mostly of Pablo and I searching for Colton. And then I went back to Sam's house and ate crepes then slept til 1. Then on Sunday I lazed around until 3 and went and did Sam's radio show with him which was fun and then we drove around looking for Chinese food and finally settled on Sam Pan and then we went to Barnes & Noble and I got a book that I've been wanting to read for a while. Then I went home and got a bit depressed and I downloaded/dug up a bunch of metal and that made me happier and I rewatched 'Bones: Mayhem on a Cross' which was nice but then I stayed up until 4 writing a TERRIBLE paper about Measure For Measure which is so poorly written. I really hope I don't fail. Now it's Monday morning and I'm exhausted but kind of happy anyway because the sun is out. I wish I had brought my ukulele today so I could play outside but that's okay.
I just got approached by my dean about queer prom...I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a lesbian now cuz I did Day of Silence and then went to queer prom...great. Oh well. I'm graduating in 45 days. I can't wait. Off to read in the sun now :)

//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment