Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To Whom It May Concern...

Just a heads up, this may not make a lot of sense, but I need to get it out somehow. The person this is to probably won't read it anyway.

I loved you for a year, maybe more. All but a few months were unrequited. After you told me the truth, I told you I didn't love you anymore. That was all a lie.
I used to call or text you whenever you came to mind or whenever I needed you. I needed you because you made me feel special and important and necessary. I don't do that anymore even though so many things make me think of you.
It still hurts when you talk to me but I can't do anything about it because I want you to want to talk to me.
[This one is a secret, but maybe it'll show up somewhere else.]
You have made me so much of who I am today that I can't not think of you and it kills me.
I want to know what life would've been like if you felt the same way I did. If I'd be any happier now, of if I'd miss you more than I already do.
I want to know how you feel now, in regards to me, then and now. I want to know why you did what you did.
If you read this, please tell me. I'm dying to know.

//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment