Sunday, March 29, 2009

More whining

Haven't posted in a bit.
My bad.
I've been slipping backward.
All of the progress that I've made in the last 2.5 years is basically all wasted because I'm back to where I was at the beginning/middle of 10th grade...only now I can't focus.
I have two papers to write today (since it is now Sunday..ugh) and I have no idea what I am going to do for either of them. And a shit ton of reading is sitting on my bed/in my bag but I can't do it because I can't focus. I just kind of feel like the point of all of this is gone. I want high school to end now.
On the bright side, I got in to every college that I applied to. Unfortunately, my decision making skills are fail so I have no idea where I'm going. I've narrowed it down to three but that still makes me feel like a piece of meat that Cerberus is fighting over (mythology nerd is present)/.
Fuck, I'm tired.
What happens?
Life.
Cool.
Another thing making me sad is I can't write, even though I'm mad depressed. I haven't written any poems since last February at the latest and I keep trying but all of my words sound awkward and utter shit.
I'm done whining now.
I hope my video is finished processing.

//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment