Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello There...

Oh hello.
This is my first blog and I'm not quite sure what to do or how this works yet but I'll figure it out soon enough.
I suppose some introductions are in order. I'll go first.

Hi. My name is Amelia.
My favorite superhero is Wonder Woman.
I'm half-Japanese and I'm extremely proud of my heritage.
I fit the stereotype of your typical Asian: I'm a classically trained pianist, I'm excellent at math, and I'm terrible at driving.
I'm addicted to YouTube: http://youtube.com/amelioooo and Twitter: http://twitter.com/amelioooo
I play the ukulele (soprano and baritone) and the piano.
I am legally blind without my glasses.
I watch movies like it's my job. Sometimes it's all I do.
I love art: both creating and viewing it.
I have synesthesia. That means I see numbers as colors. It is excellent.
I adore Zooey Deschanel. She is beautiful and my favorite actress of all time. I even like her more than Marilyn Monroe. I have seen 30 movies/TV shows out of the listed 37 on IMDB. Also, she was named after a Salinger character. Excellent.
My favorite TV show is Bones. I watch at least one episode every day.
I LOVE to read. But I have a hard time finding books that capture my attention quickly enough.
Endings play an enormous role in how I think of things.
I have completed an installation (art) and it is one of the things that I am most proud of.

Any questions?

Perhaps when I figure out more of what to write, I will.
Until then.
//Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Sooo I just happened to stumble onto your blog through youtube and I just have to say that we seem to have a lot in common. Besides being Asian (I'm Filipino to be exact), I also play the piano and the soprano ukulele (Zooey actually signed my ukulele a few months ago... literally made my life). Oh and you have a green ukulele! Green's my favorite color. Let's see, I'm also legally blind without my glasses/contacts, haha. I love watching movies, art, and reading (I'm an English Lit major, but sadly I don't have much time to read anything except stuff for my classes for a while now). Bones is also my favorite show and--most importantly--I absolutely adore Zooey Deschanel as well. I've seen almost all of her IMDB listed projects too (you beat me by a few though... I just don't have the urge to watch "The Happening", haha. How was it if you saw it?) and I love the fact she was named after Zooey Glass because J.D. Salinger's my favorite author. Anyway, I know I pretty much just threw all of that at you, but after seeing that list I just had to say... hello new friend. :) Haha.

    I'm new on Twitter but I'm following you now! @sengajoy. And I'm a big slacker when it comes to my blog but I had to leave a comment on here. Well, hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete