Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whine whine whine

Okay hi.
Just so you know, this is going to be a very scattered me complaining about random nonsense....
So today is the first day in a while (almost a week) that I've woken up before 1 and now I remember why I don't wake up unless I absolutely have to. It is now 8:11 pm and my eyes hurt so badly, I feel like they are going to fall out of my face. Also, it turns out I woke up for nothing because I was supposed to go to therapy this morning but I got there and waited 20 minutes and she still hadn't come so I went home. However, being a dumbass, I didn't even think to pick up food on my way home so I was foodless. I ate a shit sandwich for lunch. And ice cream. Lovely. I'm so unhealthy. Today is also the first day I have left my house in three or something days.

I basically wasted my day watching random shit on TV. I didn't even play my ukuleles today. I played the piano for a bit though. I tried to record the piano part of Existentialism on Prom Night for my next cover but that ended up being utter shit.
Great.

GAP (Gilgamesh style)

After dinner now. I have the hiccups (sp?) way bad and it makes me so unhappy. It hurts my stomach. It's been crap. My eyes still hurt and now so does my stomach and I kind of want to stop this and go but at the same time I have nothing better to do. Sad.

On the bright side, there was a new episode of Bones today. Not sure how I feel about it. The show is kind of going to shit. Brennan spent next to no time in the lab and the ever changing interns are rather irritating. I miss Zack. I'm going to go back to watching the first three seasons compulsively like I have been since September.

Perhaps later.
//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment