Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No good, very bad day.

Today
wasn't
good.

Nothing huge, but little things went wrong making me upset and sad. So bible took for ever and Keli wasn't there so I was all alone in the back and it was not fun and then in psychology, we found out that for the past (and only) four tests that we've had, my group has done the group portion wrong so we're nearly failing and he didn't bother to tell us until today. We have one test left. Cool. Then I started feeling ill in the middle of the day and around the same time, I found out that my last lacrosse game wasn't actually rescheduled and was still today which meant that I would have to miss seeing Thao Nguyen's show tonight which I've been looking forward to for such a long time and it was sad. The rest of the day was mediocre and we had an interesting but irritating (mostly because of C. and T.) discussion about art during Shakespeare. Then we went to Park City for our game and we all played like shit which is not how I wanted my last game of lacrosse to be and I cried like three times during the game because I was so sad it was over and then I cried a bunch at the end because it was a shit game and it's the last one (I've cried for the last three games in a row because I was so sad it was ending). For those of you who don't know, I turned down like four college lacrosse offers to go to art school. So after tonight, no more lacrosse for Amelia. Sad panda. I cried the whole way down from PC to Sandy (for those of you who are not native to Utah, that's like a 35 min drive) and I found out that I missed Lex's BlogTV show (a rather minor detail but it just added to the heap of shit). Later, I went to Panda which helped a bit and then I listened to The Beatles with my windows down on the way home which helped a bit and my friend Madeleine who knew I was having a rough day sent me a very nice (and somewhat cliche, but it's so hard to be nice and not say something that could be cliche so I don't care because it was nice) text which made me cry because it was nice and now I'm home watching YouTube videos. Dr. Noise aka. Bill Martin just posted a new song that is REALLY great so you should go listen to it here.
I think I'm done whining now.
If you read this, leave me a comment.

//Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment