Friday, May 29, 2009

Senior Trip

Senior trip was excellent.
One of the better three days of my life (I think).
Really, I'm so glad I went. All of my doubts and worries from my last post are entirely obliterated.
I think I was content/happy for most if not all of the three days and had no concept of time

The final tally:
3 days of excellence
2 days of water fights
2 nights of sleeping under the stars
1 EPIC mud fight
1 shooting star (my first)
1 Sparta kick (from Alex)
1 content Amelia
And countless amazing people

More happened but those were kind of the highlights.

It's kind of odd and lonely being all home and alone and clean and such.
Seeing people tonight and my sister comes home tomorrow!!!!

All in all I've had a wonderful week and I assume next week will be wonderful (and bittersweet) as well.
Off to watch Some Like It Hot and clean.

//A.

No comments:

Post a Comment